This is small demo made for our own use, to demonstrate use of Unity3D in form of online interactive application used for configuration and customizing various products, and it’s all done in custom made, photo-realistic 3D model.
All of this, is directly beneficial to promotion and sales of that particular product, because this way, users spends more time with your product and get better and richer experience then with standard means of presentation.
Here is list of some examples of what can your customer do with this kind of application:
– have a full 3D view of product
– experience product in different environments
– customize product by his own preferences, by changing colors, interior materials, rims, or even different parts of product
– have better insight in all movable parts and components of product
– share his own designs and customizable features with other users
– and many more